|Mirror [#1]||The Islamic Journal 01.pdf||20,675 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#2]||The Islamic Journal 01.pdf||26,118 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#3]||The Islamic Journal 01.pdf||32,366 KB/Sec|
The Islamic Journal begins with a historical background of Islamic society and how it developed and then went on to develop the rest of the world, Islamic society didn't simply advance scientifically excelling above other societies it gave the world the social, legal and moral tools needed to create the modern world. The Journal then covers the topics relating to the Islamic science of Tassawwuf at the heart of everything Islamic. It came about as a result of a book I was writing called “The Knowledge Behind The Terminology and Concepts in Tassawwuf and It’s Origin”, the title is as descriptive as possible because the book was written in the same style as classical islamic texts, a single document without any chapter’s, as they were a later invention which hindered the flow of the book.
The Journal, which is written sequentially, covers a wide range of related topics in a much deeper scope, from the history of Islamic civilisation and how it developed as a result of it’s practices to the prophets understanding of Space and the Universe and how Allah used them as an example to teach man about his self.
Table of Contents
1) The Prophet's Mission and The Significance Of Knowledge.
2) Man’s Place In The Universe and How Islam Encouraged People To Think About Creation.
3) Islam's Spread Of Knowledge and The Significance of Purity In History.
4) Social and Scientific Development Under Islamic Rule.
5) Columbus Follows Islamic Travellers Into The New World.
6) The Great Islamic Explorer's.
7) From The Scientific Method To The Prophetic Method.
1) The Day of Oaths.
Visit the forum and blog @ http://SunnahMuakadah.com/