|Mirror [#1]||Understanding Photography.pdf||28,171 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#2]||Understanding Photography.pdf||31,419 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#3]||Understanding Photography.pdf||28,564 KB/Sec|
Comprehensive, heavily illustrated volume introduces the concepts and techniques of digital image capture, including exposure, composition, histograms, depth of field, advanced lighting, lens filters, shutter speed, and autofocus.
Learn the core concepts and techniques you need to know to take better photos, from choosing the best lens for your stylistic goals to selecting the right camera settings for different lighting conditions.
With clear explanations and highly visual examples, Sean T. McHugh takes you from basic concepts like exposure and depth of field to more advanced topics, such as how camera lenses and sensors capture light to produce images. You'll learn not only which camera settings to use in different situations but also the reasons why.
Learn how to:
- Choose lenses that give greater control over perspective
- Minimize image noise by understanding how digital sensors work
- Get the exposure you want even in fog, mist, or haze
- Improve hand-held shots by mastering shutter speed and autofocus
- Use tripods, lens filters, and flash to enhance image capture
Whether you want to understand digital photography at a deeper level or simply want to take better photos, Understanding Photography will help you get the most out of your camera.